Water Heater Installation
Winter is fast approaching and you will want to make sure that your water heater is able to make it through the winter months. You might need to replace it before winter actually gets here. There are several options when it comes to water heaters. You will want to make sure that you are familiar with the various types of water heater to determine which one would best suit your need.
No matter if you are looking for water heater installation or water heater repair we at Crystal Lake Plumber are able to help you. Let us look at the various types of water heaters and the benefits and draw backs to each one to help you determine either what type you have or the kind of water heater you will need.
Tankless Water Heater Installation/Repair
- There are some tankless water heaters that come with a federal tax rebate.
- You will not run out of how water
- Last longer than your standard tank heater
- Reduced standby heat loss
- They are able to be installed outdoors with an anti-freeze kit or on walls which will reduce the amount of space that they need.
- Generally save money on the water heating bill
- Better for the environment
- Increase in cost of the water heater
- Hot water output is split among all of the household fixtures in your home
- May need to add a larger natural gas line
- Electric models might need additional circuits to work
- Gas units require annual servicing
Gas Water Heater Installation/Repair
- General Savings on energy cost
- More reliable in power outages
- Produces less carbon
- Able heat water quicker
- Higher initial cost
- Not everyone has natural gas available to their home
- Converting from electric to gas can become expensive
- More and more are being installed with electric igniters for the pilot lite
Electric Water Heater Installation/ Repair
- Electricity is more available than other energy resources
- Lower initial cost for installation
- Safety- More likely to have a problem with gas leak or explosion with gas than electricity
- Less of a chance of needing to replace a part
- No need to worry about pilot light
- Not as energy efficient
- Takes longer to heat water
- When electricity goes out you have no hot water
The type of water heater that is the best is debated among a number of people. We suggest making sure that you do your research and talk to a water heater installation specialist to determine what type of water heater would best suit your needs. We at Crystal Lake Plumber are able to install every type of water heater system there is and will gladly go over the different kinds that are out there.
Call at !
You can also contact us through our website contact us form: http://www.crystal-lake-plumber.com/contact-us